Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Old business and new business

So, how is everyone doing on their blocks/quilts? I'm really excited to see what you guys are up to!

If you haven't been there in a while, head over to the flickr pool to check out the new additions. Feel free to post photos of your in-progress or finished sampler quilt!

I've been busy trying to catch up on my quilt and I'm happy to report that I have all 12 blocks sashed and ready for their final white borders. My quilt is turning out so huge that I can't fit everything in one photo. Yikes!

modify tradition blocks

Now, on to new business: Jennifer and I are scheming up something new and exciting for the next round of our quilt along. We're going to start posting new block tutorials in February to give everyone (including us) some time to catch up.

Stay tuned...we'll reveal the new plan later this week.
blog comments powered by Disqus